Snowy Fictions will always be a blog that celebrates freedom and creativity within fictional worlds, and the relationship between fiction and reality. I hope to ask: How does reality shape fiction? What can fiction tell us about the world we live in? My blog talks about the real-world pleasures and pains that shape fiction.
I’ve been enjoying my blogging journey so far. I’ve learned quite a bit, and it’s time for me to take my platform to the next level. I would like to expand the type of content I offer, and work on improving my content.
Here are the changes you can expect:
- More writing ‘inspiration’, prompts and tips
- More current releases and book news.
- Opinion pieces on book issues
- Covering topics such as science, international relations, history, technology and society with fairness. I will be objective. I’m doing this because I get alot of literary inspired from the world around me, and so do other authors. It would be great if we could discuss certain global topics together. However, I do not intend for my blog to be political.
- Less ‘to be read’ or ‘books I read’ this month content. It dates quickly. Will people still want to read those posts months after? If so, let me know because I can still write them, but they won’t be the core focus of my blog.
- Less ‘top 10’ content. I think it works well in small doses, as I find it hard to be passionate about a top 10 list.
- Less posts about my personal life.
- More merchandise offerings
- Reaching out to authors and other book bloggers
- Improving my monthly newsletter
Keep in mind, that these are rough ideas at the moment. If you have been reading my blog for a while, I’d love for you to leave feedback!